Sunday, December 26, 2010

Writing

Yesterday, I had the sudden urge to write a book. Honestly, I don't know what it would be about...but I still want to write one, even if nobody reads it. It would be legit if people did read it though. :P
I suck at writing fiction. I've tried in the past, and I did really well in creative writing, but it was SO out there. And mostly when I read or write, I'm obsessed with the characters. Logically, there has to be some sort of a plot, but I'd rather focus on people. If I did end up writing a fictional story, it would most likely be very much about the characters with the events in the background.
It also occurred to me that I don't need to write a fictional story. One of my favorite things in the world is just sitting and thinking. I have LOTS of random thoughts about the world around me. However, I don't know how I would write about them in an organized way and in a way that other people would find interesting. Poetry is a possibility, but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment