- Doing nice things for other people: Sub for Santa families, Angel Tree kids, Food drives, Monetary donations, simple little things for people you know.
- Picking out presents for people. This year, I think what I'm most excited for is to see the faces of family members when they open their presents.
- Shopping! Black Friday this year = SO FUN. :)
- Christmas movies. They're both sappy and hilarious. What's not to love?
- Christmas songs by artists like Tori Amos and Sarah McLachlan. Plus, old school ones like "O Holy Night"
- The decorations and lights EVERYWHERE
- Making gingerbread houses that are disgusting and that no one will ever eat. They look awesome and are a blast to make though.
- Cute Christmas stories
- ...Presents...duh
- Getting a break from school to just relax
- Waking up every 5 minutes when trying to wait for Christmas to come...okay, I actually hate that
- The fuzzy feeling
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Christmas!
My most favoritest things about Christmas:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment