- Meatloaf - My mom always hated it, and we've never eaten it.
- Pistachios - I've heard it's likely I wouldn't be allergic (I have a nut allergy), but I still don't want to risk it. P.S. They're green.
- Nutella - People have referred to it as "the chocolate version of peanut butter", but it kind of weirds me out.
- Deviled Eggs - As far as eggs go, I'll only eat scrambled. They also seem like they'd smell weird.
- Tang - Once upon a time when we ran out of toilet bowl cleaner, we used Tang. That's kind of self-explanitory.
- Smashed Bananas on Toast - I used to like bananas, then I hated them, and now I like them again. Still, smashed bananas should not exist. And if I was stuck on a deserted island with the genius whose bright idea it was to put it on toast, I would vote them off the island.
- Bran Cereal - Smells like dog food to me.
- Liver - I've never heard anyone say, "YUM! LIVER!"
- Fruitcake - When I see it, I often ask, "Are you sure that's not expired?"
- Circus Peanuts - I'll stick to regular peanuts, thanks.
- Human flesh - Okay, this is kind of a given. Only creepy people have ever tried it.
- Power Bars - When would I ever need a power bar? When I'm finished punch-dancing out my rage in the forrest?
- Coleslaw - I find it funny anyone would eat this.
- Waldorf Salad - EW! If I can taste mayonaise, it's too much.
- Chili Cheese Dog - I'm kind of thinking my stomach would short circuit.
- Pork Rinds - I only knew about these from Hey Arnold!, and I didn't think they actually existed. Now I think the idea is extremely weird.
- Any animal not typically eaten in the US - Enough said.
- Road Kill - I don't live by the saying, "If it's under a wheel, it's probably a meal."
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Foods I've Never Eaten (And Don't Have a Desire to Eat)
If you know me very well, you'd know that I'm definitely a creature of habit. Every time I go out to eat, I have a specific usual food for each restaurant. I've eaten the same cereal for years...and am slightly obsessive about it... Anyway, here is a list of random foods I have never tried and don't plan on trying:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Nikki,
ReplyDeleteUm... You're just really funny. Thought I'd let you know.
Love, Erin
:) Thanks, Erin. I'm a fan of you. Just thought I'd let you know that too.
ReplyDelete