Sunday, October 31, 2010

Weird Things I'm a Fan Of

1. I'm a fan of making lists...I have no idea why. Haha
2. Alphabetizing CDs and DVDs
3. That feeling I get when it's really hot, realize I'm still wearing a jacket, then take it off
4. Opening the dishwasher right after it turned off and feeling the hot air in my face
5. Watching TV and movies really late at night knowing I can sleep in the next day
6. Writing without thinking about anything
7. Looking outside to see that's overcast and pouring rain
8. Googling my name to find that I'm a cat lady (REALLY!)
9. Braiding tiny braids.
10. Having a dream where someone I know is mad at me, then waking up and that person smiles and says hi
11. Peeling dried glue off of things
12. Getting out of bed at 3 in the morning and then realizing I can go back to sleep
13. Riding a unicycle on the Great Wall of China...wait...that wasn't me
14. Getting someone to believe a completely outrageous thing about me, then laughing with them about it
15. Typing so fast that someone across the room says, "Whoa, you type fast."
16. Taking random junk that nobody wants into the garage to smash with a hammer ;) That happened once
17. Stretching and realizing I'm more flexible than I was once upon a time (even if I'm in pain)
18. Showing people hilarious videos and having inside jokes with them afterwards: LASER CATS!
19. Making up words to call people that sound mean, but are actually nonsense
20. Punch-dancing out my rage in the forrest.
21. Getting smelly and nasty mowing the lawn, then coming inside and taking a shower and then smelling awesome.
22. Watching shows I watched as a little kid (Winnie the Pooh, Lumpkin the Pumpkin, Growing Pains, etc.)
23. Being able to guess the name of a song within the first 3 seconds
24. Sliding across a tile floor in socks
25. Covering my mouth with a cup and getting it to stick to my face

I've got a lot more (I'm easily amused)...but I'm going to call it good for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment